Multi-Generational European Home Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- This Multi-Generational European house plan has elegant features like the steep hip and valley roof, stone and arched accents, and a clipped gable roof above the garage.
- A 12' high foyer ushers you into the home, where a vaulted ceiling expands the great room and a fireplace anchors one end.
- You can seat six people at the big kitchen island, and a screened grilling porch is warmed by an outdoor fireplace for those chilly nights.
- Two master suites line the left side of the home, each with a walk-in closet and 3/4 bath.
- Two family bedrooms and an office lie all the way across the house and bonus space above the garage can be finished when you want.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate 4-bed version with house plan 60690ND and a 3-bed version with house plan 60589ND.
Optional Bonus Room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,565 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 335 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 332 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick