Multi-Generational French Country Home Plan with Lower-level Apartment
3 - 5
About This Plan
- From the gentle sloping eaves to the forward-facing Juliet balcony, this multi-generational French Country home plan is filled with character, inside and out.
- From the foyer, a quiet living room resides to the left, while an open-concept floor plan is a few steps further. A fireplace anchors the right wall of the great room, and can be enjoyed throughout the adjoining dining area and kitchen.
- Entertaining is made easy with this spacious kitchen which features loads of workspace, a walk-in pantry, and french doors that encourage outdoor dining, or lounging.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level, and joined by a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet, complete with a bay window. Two additional family bedrooms can be found upstairs, along with a loft and compartmentalized bath.
- Utilize the 2-bedroom lower-level apartment for in-laws, an income property, or boomerang kids; a total of 2,024 square feet of living space and finished with a private entrance, kitchenette, and laundry.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,261 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,307 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 954 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,024 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 74' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 970 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front