Multi-Generational Home Plan with Vaulted Main Floor
About This Plan
- This multi-generational home plan, clad in brick and stone, features a main-floor master suite, and a lower level with a private entrance that could be utilized for a young-adult living at home, or grandparents.
- A covered porch welcomes you inside, where a formal living room with coffered ceiling sits behind french doors. Straight ahead, vaulted ceilings rest above the family room, and the adjacent eat-in kitchen extends outdoors onto a covered deck.
- The main-floor master considers your future needs, and includes a bay window sitting nook and a fireplace. The 5-fixture bath presents the standard amenities, and neighbors a walk-in closet.
- The forward-facing, 3-car garage opens into a hall with a powder bath and laundry room.
- The lower level boasts a sizable family room, kitchen, and 3 bedrooms, which share a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,428 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,561 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 950 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss