Multi-Generational House Plan with Private Garage Apartment
About This Plan
- This inviting 3-bedroom house plan features a clapboard and shingle exterior, a covered entry porch, 2-car garage with attractive gable, and a private in-law residence with exterior entry.
- Inside, the open-concept main floor design offers clean sightlines, ample natural light, and versatile gathering spaces.
- A wraparound kitchen boasts an island with breakfast bar, spacious walk-in pantry, and easy access to optional outdoor living space.
- Guests will enjoy the privacy and convenience of a separate main-floor apartment with an exterior entry, full kitchen, and full bath.
- On the second level, you’ll discover a large master suite with an elegant tray ceiling, generously sized walk-in closet, and 4-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the apartment with house plan 42561DB. Get an alternate exterior with house plans 42544DB and 42545DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,389 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,573 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 816 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 68' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 454 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"