Multi-Generational Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed with the multi-generational buyer in mind, the left wing of this ranch home plan lives fully independently for aging parents or adult children or perhaps a caretaker. It comes complete with its own living space, entry and garage.
- A flex room just off the 2-car garage can be accessed and purposed for either side of the home.
- The right side is a split 3-bedroom layout with an open core for entertaining.
- Both sides enjoy access to the deep covered deck designed for privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 88' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 891 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side