Multi-generational Ranch Home Plan with 1-Bed Apartment Attached
About This Plan
- A 1-bedroom apartment attached to this multi-generational ranch home plan is perfect for aging parents, in-laws, or a boomerang child, while the rustic exterior presents an open gable front porch, along with board and batten siding.
- The heart of the home is topped by a vaulted ceiling, providing a cohesive element above the great room and kitchen.
- When entertaining, guests may dine at the eating bar, breakfast nook, or the formal dining room just off the foyer.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the home and includes a compartmentalized master bath and a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms reside next door.
- A 2-car garage with dedicated storage space opens into a mudroom with a powder bath and laundry room, while the third garage bay leads to the 1-bedroom apartment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,777 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,777 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 547 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 115' 6"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1081 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12