About This Plan
- This house plan comes in multiple facades giving you a great range of design choices.
- This design is great for a narrow lot.
- The family room has a fireplace and built-in shelving.
- The kitchen has an island with counter seating. Sliding doors in the breakfast nook lead out back. Note the built-in desk.
- Three bedrooms are on the second floor. Expansion possiblities exist above the garage.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage with house plan 42155DB.
- For alternate exteriors, see house plans 42151DB and 41030DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 787 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 781 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Storage: 327 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick