Narrow 3 Bed Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- This two-story home plan, only 31'4" wide, is perfect for the narrow lot.
- An open-concept floor plan gathers the kitchen, dining are and great room together to create a comfortable living space.
- The great room features a fireplace flanked by built-ins and has access to a covered side porch.
- The kitchen has an island with casual seating and is open to the dining room and has sight lines extending to the great room. A walk-in pantry gives you great storage.
- The bedrooms are located on the second floor. The master suite features a step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub. Each of the other two bedrooms enjoys its own walk-in closet and easy access to full bath.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,390 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,187 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,203 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 4"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available