Narrow 3-Bed Home Plan with Rear Garage
About This Plan
- With a width of 28 feet, this 3-bedroom home plan is perfect for narrow plot lines. The front porch spans the width of the home, adding to the curb appeal of this exclusive floor plan.
- Step inside to find a flex room to the left of the foyer, while the living room, kitchen, and dining area line the left side of the design.
- L-shaped cabinets help define the kitchen, and a central prep island increases workspace. A rear porch off the dining area leads to the double garage, while providing an ideal space for a grill.
- The master bedroom is situated towards the back of the home, next door to the laundry room, and features a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size and separated by a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,701 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 369 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 2"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 614 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss