Narrow 4 Bed Cottage with Metal Roof
About This Plan
- This narrow lot house plan has a great appeal with 10' ceilings throughout the first floor. The spacious front porch enters into a large great room featuring a gas fireplace and a decorative staircase entrance to the second floor.
- The kitchen and dining room have the advantage of a nearby pantry and are open to the great room for convenience in entertaining.
- The master suite is nestled privately down the hall on the first floor. It offers a sizable master bath and closet. Three other bedrooms are situated on the second floor featuring 9 foot ceilings.
- The generous loft opens to all three upstairs' bedrooms and the second full bath.
- Plenty of attic storage is also readily available on the second floor.
- The standing seam metal roof is stick framed with a 9:12 main pitch and a 12:12 secondary pitch
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,438 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 746 sq. ft.
- Storage: 278 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 79 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 93' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick