Narrow 4-Bed House Plan with Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- This narrow-lot home plan has a classic exterior with clapboard and beautiful arch-topped windows.
- Enter to a foyer that is lit by a second-story arched window. Subtle angles direct traffic into the family room, where a warming fireplace awaits.
- An efficient kitchen opens to both the sunny breakfast nook and formal dining room, catering to any occasion.
- Upstairs, four bedrooms include a vaulted master suite with a lavish bath. A laundry room on this level is a thoughtful touch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 803 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,182 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 803 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 43' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 438 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick