Narrow 4-Level House Plan with Walk-out Level Apartment
About This Plan
- A low-pitched, gable roof rests above this modern house plan, and the narrow footprint makes this home ideal for sloped, tight lots with rearward views. An apartment on the walk-out level could provide additional income, or serve as a multi-generational floor plan.
- The entry level consists of the common living spaces, all open to one another, as well as a deck. The kitchen boasts a spacious island with seating, and the fireplace in the living room adds a sense of comfort to the level.
- Upstairs, discover the master bedroom, complete with a freestanding tub in the en suite, dual sinks, and a roomy walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 on this level share the hall bath.
- The lower level includes a sizable recreation room with a wet bar, fourth bedroom, and the laundry room.
- Continue down, and find an apartment, which features a kitchenette and open living space, bedroom, and full bath.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,484 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,023 sq. ft.
- 667: 0 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 396 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss