Narrow 5-Bed House Plan with Second-level Master
About This Plan
- Two tapered columns support the front porch of this narrow, 5-bedroom house plan, clad in shake siding for maximum curb appeal.
- The shared living spaces reside on the main level, complete with fireplaces in each of the living rooms, a two-story library, and a secluded den.
- A multi-use, kitchen island provides ample workspace, and french doors open to the back patio.
- Upstairs, discover the master bedroom, which boasts a lavish master bath and dual closets. Three additional bedrooms surround the centrally located laundry room, and each includes a full bath.
- The 3-car garage can be found on the lower level, along with a recreation / media room with a wine cellar, the fifth bedroom, and a full bath.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,539 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 936 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,226 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,577 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss