Narrow Contemporary Northwest House Plan with Den and Main-floor Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- With a width of 30 feet, this Contemporary Northwest house plan fits in narrow plots of land and delivers an abundance of curb appeal with its sharp rooflines and modern siding materials.
- A quiet den can be found just off the foyer and provides a shortcut to the kitchen. Guests can enjoy your company at the kitchen island, or relax in the adjoining great room next to the fireplace.
- The master bedroom rounds out the main level and provides a second access point to the covered porch. The ensuite features a freestanding tub, toilet room, and sizable walk-in closet.
- Enter the lower level from the double garage to find a coat closet and laundry room.
- Three family bedrooms surround the recreation room downstairs; two share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and one has access to a full bath.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,550 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,485 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,065 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 86' 6"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss