Narrow Craftsman with Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- Just 33' wide, this two-story Craftsman house plan is designed to fit on a narrow lot.
- The home comes with a 2 car drive-under garage with a bedroom and rec room on this level.
- A huge open space is the first thing you see when you enter the second level.
- Sliding glass doors in the living room open to the front-facing deck.
- In fact, another open area includes the kitchen and family room plus an informal eating nook.
- On the top floor, the huge master suite gets a vaulted ceiling, private bathroom and spacious walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom and the nearby laundry room serves all three bedrooms.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,427 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,332 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,265 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss