Narrow Home with Two Upstairs Spaces
1 - 3
About This Plan
- Perfect for a narrow city lot or out on rural property, this house plan will bring country charm to where ever you choose to build it. The entry is tucked around the corner of the large covered porch.
- The main level is open and spacious with all of the gathering spaces in the rear of the home. One bedroom is located on the main floor and would also be a great guest suite, office or whatever else suits.
- On the second floor is another bedroom, utility room and owners' suite. The
- garage is connected by a covered breezeway which can be adjusted in length for your building lot. This garage provides you with additional ground level storage as well as a bonus second floor recreation room.
- The roof is a truss design with 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,309 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 875 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 697 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 4"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss