Narrow Lot 3 Bed Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This economical-to-build 3 bed ranch home plan is designed for a narrow lot. A porch and patio extends across one entire side and a portion of another giving you lots of outdoor space to enjoy.
- A built-in bench just inside the front entry is ideal for removing shoes. To the right is a vaulted great room. Located at the heart of this plan, it gives the entire home a feeling of spaciousness. Natural light washes into the great room through a bank of windows that fills much of one wall. Two glass doors give access to a partially covered patio.
- Storage closets and a home entertainment center flank the gas fireplace. Two more windows are on the opposite side of the gathering space, plus two skylights. A flush eating bar runs along one side of the kitchen's expansive work island.
- The vaulted owners' suite is well separated from secondary bedrooms. Notable suite features include direct patio access, vaulted ceilings in the walk-in closet, and a private bathroom.
- Utilities are nearby in a pass-through alcove that links with the two-car garage.
- The roof has a 5:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12