Narrow Lot Cottage with Upper Deck
About This Plan
- Clocking in well under 40' with a garage accessed from the back, this cottage house plan is perfect for the narrow or in-fill lot.
- The great room is open to the kitchen. Sliding doors take you to the corner covered patio.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the ground floor.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath and a loft occupies the large dormer. It even has deck access - a nice touch.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,318 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 651 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 6"
- Depth: 71' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss