Narrow Lot Craftsman
About This Plan
- Nested gables, stone accents and a mix of shingles and siding set this narrow lot Craftsman house plan apart from the norm.
- A beautifully bright and open family room with a two-sided fireplace and access to the patio eases to the kitchen and integrated dining area.
- The master suite features a huge walk-in closet plus a pampered private bathroom.
- The master suite is tucked into the rear of the house for privacy. It has access to the patio, a large walk-in closet and a master bath with twin vanities, walk-in shower and tub with planter space. The front of the house plan showcases two secondary bedrooms sharing a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A one-car garage protects you from the elements as you return to your beautiful narrow lot house plan.
- Related Plans: See these related narrow lot house plans - 21650DR, 21657DR and 21659DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 304 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss