Narrow Lot Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Barely 40' wide, this Craftsman house plan has a big front porch and an interesting combination of shakes and siding on the outside.
- The main floor is well laid out with an open floor plan in back so you can see from the kitchen to the family room and breakfast nook.
- The bar top in the kitchen helps to keep noise down and gives family and friends a place to sit while dinner is cooking.
- There's a rear patio and a delightful first floor guest suite away from the other bedrooms.
- The two family bedrooms on the upper floor have vaulted ceilings while the master suite gets an elegant tray ceiling and big walk-in closets.
- You can even enter the second floor laundry room directly from the master bathroom - a wonderful convenience.
- An optional vaulted bonus room over the garage can be finished at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,125 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 45' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available