Narrow Lot Craftsman in Two Versions
3 - 4
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This narrow lot Craftsman home plan comes in two exteriors, both featuring attractive sheltered covered entries.
- An angled passageway off the foyer (with powder room, utility room and stairs going up) leads to the open kitchen/dining room. A corner pantry is a nice feature here.
- The great room is set off by an arched openning. A fireplace is accompanied by built-in shelving and windows along the back wall let in natural light.
- The garden room is accessible from both the great room and the master suite which has two closets (one a walk-in), dual vanities, spa tub and stand-up shower.
- The second floor offers up to 3 additional bedrooms plus bonus space over the 2-car garage.
- Related Plan: For an alternate elevation, see house plan 23276JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,349 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,303 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 370 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 371 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss