Narrow Lot Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Three-part windows with fanlights are set within gables, dressing up the front elevation of this traditional home suitable for a narrow lot. Inside, nine-foot ceilings prevail on the first floor except in the living room, which is vaulted. Vaulted ceilings are also found upstairs in the master bedroom and bedroom three.
- The living room accesses the formal dining room via a wide doorway, while the dining room adjoins the kitchen with its ample counter space and central island with cooktop and snack bar. A bay window brings light into the eating nook.
- A corner fireplace warms the family room. Completing the first floor is a cozy den, accessed from the family room through double doors.
- ouble doors also open to the master suite upstairs, where the compartmented bath contains five fixtures and a walk-in closet. Another full bath serves bedrooms two and three. In the hall, notice the linen closet and the conveniently located laundry room.
- Foundation: crawl space. Basement and slab foundations available for a small additional fee.