Narrow Lot Home Plan in 2 Sizes
About This Plan
- Two bedrooms down and two up make this narrow lot home suited for a large family.
- The lower level bedrooms share a hall bath and entry hall.
- On the upper level, a nice, open floor plan makes the most of the space.
- Relax on your front-facing deck or in the living room with its fireplace.
- The master suite has its own private bath and it located in the rear of the home for quiet.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 23475JD (1,605 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,337 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 432 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 905 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 6"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss