Narrow Lot Home with Flex Space
About This Plan
- This delightful Traditional home plan designed for a narrow lot has flex space that let's you choose how you want to use it.
- Just off the foyer, the flex room could easily function as a formal dining room or study.
- A handy drop zone near the garage entrance adds functionality.
- Use the walk-in pantry as a computer room if desired.
- All three bedrooms are on the upper floor including the large owner's suite with tray ceiling.
- The laundry room on this level will save you steps.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,905 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 962 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 943 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available