Narrow Lot Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Just under 45' wide, this gorgeous Mediterranean house plan offers an open layout, and a detached flex room with a bathroom.
- The long, wide foyer heads straight back to the main living area that has walls of glass along the back.
- The coffered ceiling in the great room rises to 13' high.
- There are three bedrooms and a quiet study along with a comfortable rear covered lanai with an outdoor fireplace and an optional summer kitchen so you can grill outside in the shade.
- The master suite is set off by itself and has twin walk-in closets and a large, private bathroom with a stand alone soaking tub.
- Another coffered ceiling tops the flex room that is connected to the main house by the covered roof.
- Related Plan: Remove the flex room and bath with house plan 86036BW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,990 sq. ft.
- Entry: 77 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 836 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 154' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 813 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss