Narrow Lot Northwest Bungalow
About This Plan
- A wide shed dormer sits pretty on the roof of this Northwest bungalow house plan.
- The rooms inside are spacious and open, giving you views that stretch from the living room all the way back to the kitchen.
- A half wall and two interior columns serve to separate the dining room from the living room and built-ins flank the fireplace.
- There's a first floor master suite with a private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, three more large bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 922 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"