Narrow Lot Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Created with a narrow lot in mind, this Northwest house plan is only 15' wide.
- The floor plan is well laid out with terrific sightlines coming for the open layout.
- Sliding glass doors in the great room take you out to a back porch and there is a front porch as well.
- You even get a quiet den right off the foyer.
- Transom windows bring in extra light.
- On the second floor the master suite gets a vaulted ceiling and a quiet location at the back of the house.
- A handy laundry room lies close to all the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,826 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 860 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 966 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 15' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available