Narrow Lot Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Rustic wood trim sets off the front of this Northwest house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs) that is designed for a lot that slopes to the front.
- Enter on the ground level where you also have a two car drive-under garage.
- Stairs lead up to the huge, open great room area that combines the cooking, eating and living areas.
- The kitchen has a walk-in pantry and a big island with columns on each end that preserve the views.
- A rear deck is accessed through sliding glass doors.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor where you also have a laundry room within close reach.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,084 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 137 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 962 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss