Narrow Lot Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Just 20' wide, this Traditional house plan is ideal for a very narrow lot.
- The big front porch opens into the large living room with a powder room close by.
- In back, the kitchen and dining area are separated by the kitchen island.
- The home has front, back and side entries.
- On the upper floor, the master suite faces front and offers a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,360 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 680 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 680 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick