Narrow Lot Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- First time homeowners or those downsizing will appreciate the features of this Traditional house plan that was designed to fit a narrow lot.
- Only 30' wide, the home feels larger thanks to the sightlines that come with the open layout.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the living room and dining room, adding a warm glow.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor include the large master suite with its lovely tray ceiling and walk-in closet.
- Unfinished storage can be finished by your builder to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 809 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 780 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12