Narrow Lot Tudor House Plan with Just Over 1600 Square Feet of Heated Living
About This Plan
- Just 20' wide, this Tudor house plan fits nicely on a narrow lot.
- The arched stone entry porch adds charm and draws attention to the decorative wood trim.
- There's a first floor guest suite right off the foyer and further back, the main living area is all open concept.
- A stack washer/dryer is a space-saving measure.
- Two big bedrooms on the second floor include the master suite that faces front.
- A second laundry closet lies on the upper floor - an added plus!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 786 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 828 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"