Narrow Rugged House Plan with Rear Lanai
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This rugged-looking house plan has a covered entry with decorative timber trusses, a garden under a pergola and great covered lanai in back.
- Inside, it gives you 2 or 3 bedrooms depending on how you use the room off the foyer (i.e. as a study or a bedroom).
- The foyer takes you to the dynamic layout with the kitchen open to both the family room and dining room.
- With an angled back wall, the family room draws your attention to the fireplace in the corner. Windows on the right wall give you great views and natural light.
- The master suite has views in two directions and a large walk-in closet. Laundry is conveniently located nearby.
- The upstairs gives you great expansion space and the tandem garage give you lots of storage space if you don't fill them with vehicles.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,917 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 840 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 334 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 88' 5"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 709 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 1" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick