Neo-Traditional 4 Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- This neo-traditional look of this all brick four-bedroom house plan will fit right into many neighborhoods.
- Dramatic doors flank the foyer leading to the formal dining and living rooms.
- With a wall of built-in bookshelves, the living room could easily serve as a study or library.
- The magnificent great room harbors a stunning fireplace nestled between twin doors leading to a spacious covered porch.
- A great breakfast room is the perfect accent to the spacious kitchen with its functional eat-at bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,444 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,444 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 182 sq. ft.
- Entry: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 51' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick