New American 2-Story House Plan with Office and Large Back Patio
About This Plan
- The 3-car garage extends from the front of this New American house plan to create a parking courtyard. With over 3,700 square feet of living space spread over 2 floors, this home has something to offer everyone in the family.
- Exposed beams line the ceiling of the great room that flows freely into the kitchen and dining area. In the nearby hallway, two pocket doors lead to the walk-in pantry and laundry room.
- The master bedroom shares the right side of the main level with a home office and is accompanied by a 5-fixture bathroom with a dresser island in the attached closet.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 share the hall bath and a bonus room provides a flexible space for the kids to enjoy.
- Other notable features include a front and rear mudroom with built-in cubbies and large back patio with a fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,769 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,018 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 443 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 107' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 981 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 6
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss