New American Beauty with Walk-Out Basement
About This Plan
- This New American beauty, complete with shake shingles and a shed roof dormer, includes a 3-stall garage, back deck with attached sunroom, and a desirable, open-concept floor plan.
- Upon entering, the foyer leads to a quiet den to the right, and access to the mudroom with a coat closet to the left. The vaulted ceiling above the heart of this home provides a feeling of spaciousness, while the fireplace adds warmth to the space.
- The kitchen includes a corner pantry to help remain organized, and plenty of workspace for meal prepping. French doors lead to a four-season sunroom and beyond to a back deck.
- Your first-floor, master bedroom awaits, and features a tray ceiling, large walk-in closet, and sprawling bathroom with two sinks, a separate tub and shower, and access the main-level, laundry room.
- Downstairs, discover a walk-out basement, making this a perfect home for a sloped lot. A large family room resides on this level, along with two bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a massive storage room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,025 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,932 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 79' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss