New American Bungalow House Plan with 2-Story Family Room
4.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- A broad gable sits above the entry porch on this New American bungalow-style house plan. Step in off the covered porch and you are greeted with a roomy foyer with a clutter-reducing closet.
- French doors open to the study with fireplace in front of the home. Walk back and you'll be wowed by the 2-story family room that is open to both the dining room and kitchen.
- An oversized island in the kitchen gives you great work space and seating for up to five. A roomy pantry and easy access to the garage make unloading groceries a breeze.
- Get some fresh air on the deck accessed off the nook.
- Upstairs, Bed 2 sits in the gable and has views to the front. The master suite is located in back and has a large walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath. Two more bedrooms each and laundry complete the upstairs.
- The lower level gives you expansion space and a potential fifth bedroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,406 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,611 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,795 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss