New American Country Home Plan with Formal Dining Room
About This Plan
- Two shed dormers peek out from the rooftop of this New American, country home plan, which highlights a blend of board and batten, clapboard siding, and brick accents on the exterior.
- Sip lemonade on the charming entry porch that opens to the foyer. A study (or fourth bedroom) and formal dining room flank the entryway, while the heart of the home is straight ahead.
- The open-concept living space allows you to move around freely while keeping up with the conversation. French doors off the great room invite you onto a side covered porch, ideal for grilling or relaxing outdoors.
- Enter from the double garage to find a mudroom with built-in cubbies, laundry room, and walk-in pantry.
- Three bedrooms are located on the second level; the largest is reserved for the homeowner. The master bath includes 5 fixtures with a private commode room and walk-in closet.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,546 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,416 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 185 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 164 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,364 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 On 12; 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss