New American Country House Plan with Angled Garage and Massive Bonus Room
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Step inside of this New American, country house plan to find tall ceilings above a grand double-sided staircase in the foyer. Straight ahead, a combined great room and dining area line the rear wall, anchored by a fireplace surrounded by built-ins.
- The rectangular kitchen hosts a lengthy island and boxed-bay window above the sink, while a covered patio off the dining area provides a great space for a BBQ.
- The mudroom, laundry room, and pantry are all in close proximity; offering plenty of space for even the most active families. The 3-car garage comes out at a 45 degree angle, and provides the staircase to the 902 sq ft bonus room.
- Enjoy the convenience of a master bedroom on the main level, while two family bedroom suites are located upstairs and separated by a sizable loft.
- Gain an additional 1,937 sq ft of living space when you finish the lower level, and enjoy a family room with a wet bar, two bedrooms, and a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,222 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,107 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,115 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 372 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 902 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,937 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 113' 0"
- Depth: 73' 11"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1517 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12