New American Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level
About This Plan
- Timber-framed trusses support the gables that flank the front porch of this New American Craftsman house plan, enhanced by texture-rich stone and shake siding.
- The 3-car garage extends from the front of the home to create a parking courtyard, and opens into a mud hall with a powder bath and laundry room behind pocket doors.
- The great room resides in the center of the home and displays three rear-facing windows that overlook the back deck. A quiet den is also available and could serve as a home office or playroom.
- The functional kitchen layout boasts a grand island hugged by cabinets and counters and a nearby walk-in pantry. Enjoy meals in the formal dining area or adjacent screened porch with a grilling deck.
- The master bedroom and a second family bedroom are located on the main level, while two additional bedrooms are included in the optional lower level; a total of 2,389 square feet of living space. Also included in the downstairs design, discover a family room, lounge with a wet bar, and covered patio.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,470 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 593 sq. ft.
- Deck: 429 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 482 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,389 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 7"
- Depth: 93' 11"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 976 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss