New American Craftsman Plan with Study and Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Craftsman details adorn the facade of this New American home plan, which is exclusive to Architectural Designs and provide 3,822 square feet of living space.
- Enjoy family and friends in this comfortable design that features a cozy fireplace in the great room, framed by the open kitchen and screened porch.
- A butler's pantry provides a shortcut into the formal dining room, and coffered ceilings crown the study that resides across the foyer.
- Retreat to the serene master suite to find ample natural light, a tray ceiling, and 5-fixture bath with a walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms are tucked behind the 3-car garage, while bedroom 4 shares the upstairs with a loft. The mudroom, laundry room, and walk-in pantry greet you when entering from the garage and complete the design.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,822 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,051 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 771 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 371 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 75 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 76' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 962 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"