New American Farmhouse Plan with Main-level Master
About This Plan
- Enjoy the comforts of classic farmhouse features when met with a modern exterior like this New American house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The open concept living space is located towards the rear of the home, with a dining nook carved out and lined with windows. A gas fireplace anchors the right wall, and the kitchen is designed to allow free movement throughout.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home, and includes a 4-fixture bath and a charming window seat in the walk-in closet.
- Optional built-in cubbies line the wall in the mudroom that connects to the 2-car garage.
- Two family bedrooms border a second-level study, and a bonus room above the garage can be finished for an additional 315 square feet of living space.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built within a 50-mile radius of Richmond, Virginia.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 766 sq. ft.
- Deck: 161 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 198 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 542 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 On 12; 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick