New American Farmhouse Plan with Optional Third Garage Stall
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This New American farmhouse plan offers a flexible design with the option to add a third garage stall and a bonus room above the garage.
- A 10'-deep, front porch welcomes you home, with the kitchen, dining area, and great room directly to the left upon entering. The seamless flow between living spaces makes it easy to interact with family and friends.
- When entering from the garage or side porch, discover a sizable mudroom with built-in lockers and a coat closet, and a rear porch provides a more secluded outdoor space to relax or dine.
- The bedrooms occupy the right side of the home, with the largest bedroom reserved for the homeowner. The master bath features two closets and a freestanding tub in the 5-fixture bath.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, near the foyer, share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate front entry with house plan 14686RK.
- NOTE: Please allow approximately 10 business days for any of the optional garage choices.
3-Car Side Garage Option
Front Facing Garage Options
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,364 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,364 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12