3-Bed New American Farmhouse Plan with Corner Covered Porch in Back
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Two steeply pitched gables sit on either side of a shed dormer on this 3-bedroom, New American farmhouse plan, clad in brick and vertical siding with metal roof accents.
- A coat closet makes itself available in the foyer, while a large cooktop island overlooks the adjoining dining area and great room to the left.
- The corner covered porch shares a fireplace with the great room, providing a cozy indoor or outdoor space to enjoy.
- The homeowner will delight in the luxury master suite, complete with a freestanding tub in the attached bath and convenient access to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and Jill bath, and a future bonus room above the garage adds 294 sq ft of flexible living space.
- Multiple garage designs provide the option of a 2 or 3-car garage, with forward or side entry.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate front entry with house plan 14687RK.
- NOTE: Please allow approximately 10 business days for any of the optional garage choices.
Optional Front Facing Garage
Optional 3-Car Side Facing Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,336 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,336 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 53' 1"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick