New American Farmhouse with Split Beds and Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings with exposed beams in the living room, extend to the covered porch for a cohesive indoor / outdoor living space.
- Seating at the large, multi-purpose island provides a space to serve snacks, and the adjoining dining room's close proximity simplifies the process of serving a formal dinner.
- The fully-appointed, master bedroom is situated on the right side of the home. His and hers closets border the hallway leading to the luxurious en suite, which offers access to the sizable laundry room for added convenience.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 include large walk-in closets and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The optional, finished lower level increases living space by 1,412 sq. ft. and adds two additional bedrooms, along with a generously-sized recreation room.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,551 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,551 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 273 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 202 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 739 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,412 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 954 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss