New American Home Plan with 3-car Garage with 10-foot Ceilings
About This Plan
- This New American home plan has a mix of stone and board and batten siding. A 3-car garage has 10' ceilings inside and a 16' by 8' door for the 2-car portion and a 9' by 9' door for the 1-car bay.
- Enter off the 6'-deep covered porch and you'll see a pair of French doors to the right that conceal your den or home office. Walk ahead past the powder room and stairs and find yourself in an open floor plan.
- The kitchen has a large island (4' by 8') with a double-sink and dishwasher built in. Take your meals outside on the 12'3" by 7' covered patio accessible through sliding doors in the dining room.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs, as is laundry for everyone's convenience. All three bedrooms have walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 919 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 929 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 215 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 909 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 9"
- Depth: 45' 3"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12