New American Home Plan with Angled 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This New American home plan presents a stucco exterior with steep gabled rooflines. Inside, the main level is centered around an open and airy living space that combines the kitchen, dining, and living areas.
- The gourmet kitchen makes entertaining a breeze with its massive island and walk-in pantry with a utility sink, or retreat to the back porch to grill and dine outdoors.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a sizable mudroom framed by a powder bath, coat closet, and laundry room. The nearby staircase leads you up to find two bedrooms separated by a compartmentalized bath.
- The left wing of the home is occupied by a home office and the master bedroom, which includes two closets and a freestanding tub in the 5-fixture ensuite.
- A second family room is located downstairs, along with a game room, kitchenette, exercise space, and bedroom. Plenty of storage is also available on the lower level.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,465 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,241 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 638 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 275 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 57' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 868 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss