New American Home Plan with Home Office and Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This New American home plan has an attractive board and batten exterior with a shed dormer (decorative only) above the entry porch.
- Inside, a clever mudroom has a built-in bench and is equally useful from the foyer as it is from the garage entry.
- The left side of the home is under a vaulted 14'6" ceiling and combines the living room, dining room and kitchen into a single entertaining and gathering place.
- The kitchen has a wonderful pantry (6'6" by 5'6") and a large island (4' by 8'6") that seats up to 4 and has access to the back yard.
- A home office gives you a great work-from-home space and the master bedroom - with roomy walk-in closet (6'6" by 4'10") - and bathroom (10'8" by 7'10") complete the main floor.
- Two more bedrooms plus a front-to-back family room, a laundry room and space for mechanicals completes the home.
- The 1-car garage has 9'8" ceilings.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 21724DR.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,814 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,407 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,407 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,407 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 282 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front