New American Home Plan with Lake Room Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This New American lake home plan is designed for the outdoor lover. It features warm details on the exterior, large living spaces, and exquisite outdoor views. Board and batten siding and timber accents in the vaulted covered entry and the gable peak add to the curb appeal.
- This cottage plan features a spacious kitchen that is open to a dining room and beautiful vaulted lake room. The plans come with two options: a 2-sided fireplace and a sliding wall connecting the lake room to the screened porch.
- The master suite features a large master bath and walk-in closet. The wall of windows gives you great views. An additional room on the main floor can be used as a second bedroom or office/study.
- The oversized back deck and screened porch with fireplace is great for outdoor entertaining.
- On the lower level, the optional social room gives you access to the outdoor patio. Two additional bedrooms and a full bath gives you room for visiting friends and family.
- Note two nice touches: the outside shower and storage shed.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 25776GE, 25633GE and 25600GE.
Main Level - Alternate Layout (included)
Finished Lower Level w/ Optionally Finished Social Room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,484 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 766 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,718 sq. ft.
- Storage: 369 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 9"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 1" First Floor / 10' 1"