New American Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This New American home plan features a 3-car garage that juts out from the square design adding dimension to the front elevation. An open gable above the front porch welcomes you home.
- An optional lower level adds a fifth bedroom and a large recreation area, increasing living space by 1,023 sq. ft.
- High ceilings in the foyer and great room provide a feeling of grandeur, while a multi-use island anchors the shared living spaces.
- The ever popular, main-level master features a vaulted ceiling and access to the covered patio. French doors open to the en suite with a separate tub and shower and sizable walk-in closet.
- Three bedrooms are located on the second level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. A loft includes a forward-facing balcony.
- Keep organized with built-ins in the mudroom serving as a great transition space when coming and going.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,208 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,099 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 436 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,023 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 2"
- Depth: 94' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 986 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12