New American Home Plan with Two Story Great Room and a 3-Car Garage
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This New American home plan presents a fresh exterior with metal roof accents and a blend of brick and vertical siding.
- Tall ceilings and a grand fireplace make the great room live up to its name, while an oversized opening to the eat-in kitchen brings the family together.
- The homeowner will appreciate the simplicity of one-level living with the main-floor master bedroom that boasts a generous walk-in closet with natural light and access to the laundry room.
- Three family bedrooms consume the second level, and the option to finish the walkout basement expands the possibilities for the future.
- Other notable features include a quiet den off the foyer, mudroom, walk-in pantry, and covered deck.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,237 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 874 sq. ft.
- Deck: 310 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 231 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,954 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1053 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss